There is still the chance to apply for this Hot BlockChain Role as a Scala/Java Developer in Madrid so as to work in the cryptocurrency world:
We’re creating a team of builders – engineers, designers, and entrepreneurs – who love what we do. Everyone at our team is passionate about what they are doing. We have an attitude for doing things well. We are a geeky, small and focused team, starting from scratch.
If you think this Blockchain thing might be kind of a big deal, we are looking for a software developer to join us to build projects using Ethereum technology and other Blockchain tech.
– Remote friendly
– Ticket restaurant
– Private health insurance
– Offices near Atocha Renfe Station, Madrid
We don’t evaluate the candidates based on years of experience. For us, the most important thing is your contribution to the company, your skills and your attitude. Thus, you will have to complete and defend a coding exercise and answer a few questions about software development.
– You have a solid knowledge about Java or Scala, and how the JVM works.
– You are concerned about writing clean code. You care about code quality.
– You are a polyglot programmer and enjoy learning new languages and tools.
– You are familiar with concepts like Agile, Devops, XP and TDD.
– You know your way through Linux servers and app deployments.
– You master Git, and some proven workflow like Github Workflow.
Also a little bit of:
– Demonstrable knowledge in Scala, Akka and Play! Framework.
– You know Ethereum and Solidity language.
Let’s organize the dream job call. That is, you are sure that you suit the role, you have got the required years of experience, your spanish or english conversation skills are great so you can speak with natives and can understand you, and you are willing to keep developing yourself and grow: